Responsible AI in Healthcare: Best Practices to Improve Healthcare Delivery
A candid discussion that dives into the recesses of AI and ethics including topics such as what lessons can be used in healthcare from tech players implementing responsible AI and unbiased systems, how can responsible AI help build a clinical support system, examples from providers and payers and learnings from responsible AI which can be used in Obamacare and clinical trial implementation.
Discussion topics will include:
- What is responsible AI? Is it the same as Ethical AI?
- What lessons can be used in healthcare from tech players implementing responsible AI and unbiased systems?
- Why is responsible AI important for healthcare? Is there demographic bias in the treatment part of responsible AI?
- How can responsible AI help build a clinical support system?
- What are some examples of responsible AI in the healthcare industry with respect to providers and payers?
- What are learnings from responsible AI which can be used in Obamacare implementation?
- HHS introduced an interoperability rule between EMR/EHR systems in 2019. How does it help in the implementation of responsible AI?
- How responsible AI is currently covered in new US government initiative such as AI.gov
- Responsible AI & data bias in clinical trials
Want to see the video? Head here: https://doi.org/10.30953/bhty.v5.210
Prasad Kothari | Director, Axtria Health
Tarun Mohan Lal | Vice President, Chief Analytics and Solutions Officer, Atrium/Navicent and incoming President of Society for Health Systems
Dr. Anand S. Rao | Partner and Global AI Lead, PwC
Swathi Young | Chief Technology Officer, Integrity Management Services Inc.